Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hijab Pins

Me and hijab pins go way back. My first experience with hijab pins was with my barbie dolls. I used to make little hijabs for them and stick one of umi's straight pins in her head to hold the hijab in place. Back then we called them kemars and kemar pins. When I first started wearing niqab I just used a good ole basic straight pin from the sewing box to hold it back. Now hijab/kemar pins have come a long way from the basic sewing box straight pin. There are so many to pick from and so many different types of pins can be used. I really like the philo clay pins, made into flowers and hearts with little diamonds and glitter. And the chandelier earring type pins. And also that basic sewing box pin too.
 Of course the next question is "Wear do you store all those hijab pins?"

No comments:

Post a Comment